Apply for SFOP0005597
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wildlife Trafficking Evidence Security and Destruction" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY19 Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU): Phenology Monitoring Technical Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005597
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005597) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005593||DRL FY18/19 IRF Journalist Training on Religious Freedom|
|SFOP0005602||2019 Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda|
|DOS PD PAP GG 19||U.S. Embassy Haiti PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005590||FY 2019 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program|
|72016819RFA00001||Civil Society - Anti-Corruption Activity|
|SFOP0005603||TBD Women in Countering Violent Extremism|
|19AC02||Correctional Leadership Development (CLD) Series - Facilitation, Coaching and Training with Two Agencies|
|19AC04||Management Development for the Future (MDF) Series - Facilitation, Coaching and Training with Two Agencies|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 03 OUTREACH||ALUMNI SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|19CS09||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Overview Training Project|
|72011419RFA00003||Georgia Elections and Political Processes Support through Direct Awards to Georgia's Civil Society Organizations (2019-2023)|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 05 SPEAKER||SPEAKER PROGRAM|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 06 CULTURAL||CULTURAL SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 07 ENGLISH||ENGLISH-LANGUAGE GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0005607||DRL WomDRL Women's Workforce Participation Programen's Workforce Participation Program|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 03||FY 2019 Gap Year Program for Russian Students|
|SFOP0005573||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Methods Notes: Testing Evaluation Approaches in Democracy and Human Rights|
|SCAISB 19 AW 004 02192019||Lincoln Corners Pakistan – Administrative and Project Support|
|SFOP0005569||DRL Addressing Early and Forced Marriage in Morocco|
|SFOP0005608||DRL Promotes Worker Rights in Ethiopia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005597", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.