FY19 Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species (F19AS00142)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2019 The FWS Project Officer will determine if the recipient has met submission requirements and is eligible for Merit Review..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - South Africa
Previous opportunity: Wildlife Trafficking Evidence Security and Destruction
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00142) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0037||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00057||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|USGS 19 FA 0081||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0039||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0082||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0040||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FAG 0041||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0043||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FAG 0042||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 19 F002||Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00148||R1 State Wildlife Grants Formula - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|USGS 19 FA 0083||Notice of Intent|
|W912DR1920002||Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake|
|P19AS00063||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00061||Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans|
|F19AS00153||State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program|
|F19AS00023||Computer simulation study: Evaluation of the effect of outflow on the temperature of the low salinity zone|
|NPSNOIPAISP19AC00229||Plug or re-plug abandoned oil and gas wells at Padre Island National Seashore, Corpus Christi, TX|
|P19AS00068||Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00142", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: