Apply for FAST 2019 R 0013
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Federal and State Technology Partnership Program (FAST)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.058.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Rocky Mountain Youth Corps crew working directly with the Fuels
Previous opportunity: UWNPS Research Center Support, 2019-2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FAST 2019 R 0013
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FAST 2019 R 0013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72049219RFA00005||Generating Rural Opportunities by Working with Cooperatives (GROW-Coop)|
|ONAA 7J 2019 01||Native American Micro Enterprise Business Services|
|DLA 202001A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|OSBDC 2020 01||Small Business Development Centers|
|BER NOFO FY19 002||Mapping MIC2025 in Germany|
|OSBDC 2019 04||OSBDC Portable Assistance Program|
|DLA 201903||PTAP Supplemental Funding|
|OWBO 2019 02||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) – RENEWAL GRANT|
|DLA 202001B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|MICRO 2019 02||Microloan Program - National Training Conference|
|OSBDC 2020 02||Small Business Development Centers|
|RDBCP AIC 2020||Agriculture Innovation Center Grant Program|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCMSA 2020 1||NOFO-Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCSE 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCNW 2020 1||Northwest Region Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|OWBO 2020 02||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT|
|OWBO 2020 01||Women's Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|OIT STEP 2020 01||State Trade Expansion Program|
|OWBO 2020 03||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCG 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - Gulf Region|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FAST 2019 R 0013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.