Apply for CDC RFA DP21 2106
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Arthritis Public Health Priorities through National Organizations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: SmartTots (Strategies for Mitigating Anesthesia-Related neuroToxicity in Tots) Public-Private Partnership (PPP) under PASI (Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative) (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition: National Institute on Aging (NIA) Late Onset of Alzheimers Disease (LOAD) Family-Based Study (FBS) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP21 2106
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP21 2106) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 21 033||Vision Screening in Young Children Program|
|72048221RFA00001||HIV/TB Agency, Information, and Services Activity (HIV/TB AIS)|
|72065621RFA00001 IFPI||USAID Improved Family Planning Initiative|
|HRSA 21 053||Autism Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies Program (Autism-FIRST)|
|72052121RFA00001||SPOTLIGHT: A Social Medicine, HIV Provider Stigma and Bias Prevention Project|
|CDC RFA DP21 2104||Promoting Cancer Surveillance Workforce, Education, and Data Use|
|CDC RFA GH21 2153||Advancing Comprehensive Community-Based HIV Services to Achieve Epidemic Control in Namibia under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 21 040||Bridging the Word Gap Research Network (BWG)|
|CMS 1LI 21 001||Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Demonstration Program - Capacity Building|
|PAR 21 148||NIOSH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OH 21 007||Continuation and Expansion of the National Mesothelioma Virtual Bank for Translational Research (U24)|
|7200AA21RFA00008||The Microbicide 2021 Introduction and Access Project|
|72048221RFA00002||President's Malaria Initiative Eliminate Malaria (PMI-EM) Activity|
|22 DHA MHSR||Military Health System Research (MHSR)|
|CDC RFA CE21 2103||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (CARA) Local Drug Crises Grants|
|72061121RFA00001||Service Delivery for HIV Prevention|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020301SUPP21||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation’s Health|
|PAR 21 126||High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 21 127||Shared Instrumentation Grant (SIG) Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 20 080||Human Immunology Project Consortium (HIPC) Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP21 2106", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.