Apply for F18AS00162
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Invasive Species Rapid Response Team" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2018 The recipient has been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $134,657.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Taylor County, Florida
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 9
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00162
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00162) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00144||Co-management of Subsistence use of Pacific Walrus|
|P18AS00285||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|F18AS00173||Assessment of Population, Reproductive, and Health Impairments in Colonial Waterbirds Breeding in Michigan's Areas of Concern and Grand Traverse Bay|
|F18AS00174||Great Lakes Piping Plover Recovery Planning in the Eastern Great Lakes Basin|
|F18AS00151||History of land use and environmental conditions on Selawik Refuge in the early to mid-20th century|
|F18AS00141||Alaska Aquatic Invasive Species Plant Management|
|F18AS00188||Deer Creek SVRIC|
|F18AS00190||NAWCA 2019-2 Canada Grants|
|F18AS00202||Fiscal Year 2018 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F18AS00140||Yukon River Treaty Project Implementation|
|F18AS00208||Habitat and ecology of the endangered Piping Plover and other priority species at the Cat Island Chain restoration project and Green Bay|
|P18AS00393||Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County|
|F18AS00238||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F18AS00240||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|P18AS00378||Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska|
|F18AS00269||FY 2018 Recovery Challenge|
|F18AS00273||CVPIA Rodden Road Restoration Project CFDA 15.648|
|F18AS00274||Merced River Drought Resistance Project|
|F18AS00102||Mid-Columbia Refuge Complex Inventory & Monitoring|
|F18AS00276||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00162", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.