Apply for DE FOA 0002262
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2020 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 03, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY20
Previous opportunity: Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-Nile Regions in the Republic of Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002262
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002262) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2020 NIST FS COE 01||Request for Application (RFA) NIST Forensic Science Center of Excellence|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1678||Horse Capture & Maintenance Ft Polk LA|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR REMM 0387||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Individual Mobility and Manipulation|
|W81EWF20FOA0001||Hydrogen Fuel Cell-Battery Powered Hybrid Emergency Relief Truck: ‘H2Rescue’|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 08||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Social Innovation|
|20 541||Reproducible Cells and Organoids via Directed- Differentiation Encoding|
|CRANBAA20 0001||Naval Service Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane Office-Wide|
|693JK320NF0001||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP)|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20ECF B1||Early Career Faculty|
|VA SAHAT 20 05||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program|
|W81EWF20SOI0010||Support for Research and Monitoring of Endangered Species, Migratory Bird Species and At-Risk Pollinators at Fort Hood, Texas|
|31310020K0001||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Research and Development Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2020|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0393||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Chronic Disease Management for People with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 005||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 005 Rare Earth Element (REE) Separation and Processing Project|
|DE FOA 0002255||National Spherical Torus Experiment Upgrade: Diagnostic Measurements of Spherical Tokamak Plasmas|
|DE FOA 0002259||Collaborative Research on International and Domestic Spherical Tokamaks|
|DE FOA 0002288||GALVANIZING ADVANCES IN MARKET-ALIGNED FUSION FOR AN OVERABUNDANCE OF WATTS (GAMOW)|
|20 544||Expeditions in Computing|
|USAFA INSS BAA 2020||Weapons of Mass Destruction/Weapons of Mass Effect Research|
|W911NF 20 S 0006||Fiscal Year 2021 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002262", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.