Apply for HHS 2021 IHS TPI 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Health Aide Program: Tribal Planning & Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.382.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Artist or Scholar in Residence
Previous opportunity: Promoting Resilience and Mental Health Among Health Professional Workforce (PRMHW)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 IHS TPI 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 IHS TPI 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ921R000033||Prehospital Airway Management Evidence Based Guideline|
|EDSUSS 2021||Emergency Department Substance Use Surveillance System|
|DOS AF NOFO 2021 01||PEPFARMEDIA TRAININGAND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|RFA CK 22 003||Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research|
|DOS AF ACC NOFO 2021 01||PEPFAR MEDIA TRAINING AND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|EP HIT 21 003||FY 2021 Regional Disaster Health Response System|
|HRSA 22 025||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 22 106||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas: Colebrook, NH and San Juan, PR|
|72066321RFA00007||Social and Behavior Change for Health (SBCH) Activity|
|RFI 621 21 HO 0001||Tanzania Malaria Case Management and Surveillance Activity|
|HRSA 22 007||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 22 089||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – General Data/Technology Innovations (Track One)|
|HRSA 22 102||ARP Act Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – COVID-19 Related Data/Technology Innovations (Track Two)|
|HRSA 22 058||Rural Veterans Health Access Program|
|HRSA 22 044||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Rural Training (PCTE-PAR) Program|
|CDC RFA CE22 2202||E-Learning Collaborative for Sexual Violence and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention|
|7200AA19APS00002 05||Malawi - Moving Integrated, Quality Maternal, Newborn, Child Health and Family Planning and Reproductive Health (MNCH/FP/RH) Services to Scale (MOMENTUM)|
|72012121RFA00004||Public Health System Recovery and Resilience Activity|
|CDC RFA PS22 2203||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men and Young Transgender Persons of Color|
|72036721RFA00005||USAID’s Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 IHS TPI 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.