Apply for PAS ZAF FY21 06
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to South Africa in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Spaces Cape Town Program Management, Staffing and Operations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040, 19.441.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Promoting Resilience and Mental Health Among Health Professional Workforce (PRMHW)
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS ZAF FY21 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS ZAF FY21 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS MOROCCO FY21 02||TechCamp for Cultural Heritage Preservation|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 002||Children’s Interpretation Center - Erbil Citadel|
|FRDOC202112374||Aviation Manufacturing Jobs Protection Program|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 03||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG) - National Cybersecurity Preparedness Consortium (NCPC)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA XN 0002||Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander Language American Rescue Plan Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|21CS30||Advancing Community Supervision Strategies Microsite Development|
|AF BAMAKO FY21 03||Training for English Club Leaders|
|MEDIA FY21 01||Promoting media literacy and critical thinking in Armenia|
|21CS28||EBP Publication Project|
|PAS MOROCCO FY21 04||TechCamp for Cultural Heritage Preservation|
|7200AA21RFA00024||Supporting Local Civil Society and Human Rights in Cuba|
|AFPRA 21 05||Empowering Women in Cabo Verde|
|AFBKO FY21 301||Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership|
|21CS29||Structured Decision Making Framework Community of Practice Seminar|
|21JD14||Management Development for Women and Minorities in Corrections Curriculum Update|
|MOROCCO722021||Moroccan Voices Empowering Youth in Marrakech-Safi|
|FOA ILAB 21 06||Project to Combat Forced Labor and Child Labor in the Production of Goods in Malaysia|
|SFOP0008251||2021 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity - Statement of Interest|
|7200AA21RFA00023||Strengthening Natural Resources Safeguards for Large-Scale Linear Infrastructure in Asia (SNRS)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS ZAF FY21 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.