Apply for FOA ETA 22 05
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Programs - Employment and Training Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.265.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 06, 2022 Applications must be submitted electronically no later than 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 167 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants State Program
Previous opportunity: DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Pilot Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ETA 22 05
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 22 05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008763||Enhancing U.S.-Jordanian Bilateral Partnerships and Exchanges|
|SFOP0008812||Expanding Economic Opportunities in Algeria|
|K NOFO 22 100||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs 3.0|
|K NOFO 22 101||Training Program for Journalists on Human Rights and Trafficking in Persons|
|DE FOA 0002681||National Lab Jobs ACCESS Program|
|O OVC 2022 171304||OVC FY 2022 Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims Fellowship|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 3 21 22 C2||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2022|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (ES) Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 DW||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 YOUTH||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|ETA TEGL 9 21 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.|
|O OVC 2022 171333||OVC FY 2022 VOCA Victim Compensation Fellow|
|ETA TEGL 10 21||National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Planning Guidance for Program Year 2022|
|ETA UIPL 25 21 C1||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 State Workforce Agency Unemployment Insurance (UI) Resource Planning Targets and Guidelines|
|FR 6600 N 14||FY22 Jobs Plus Initiative|
|ETA FLC TEGL 12 21 FY22||FY 2022 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|ETA TEGL NO 14 21||FY 22 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance.|
|SHTG FY 22 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 22 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 22 05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.