Teacher Ranger Teacher Program (P19AS00062)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Teacher Ranger Teacher Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $140,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Transportation Fellows Program
Previous opportunity: Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - South Africa
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00062) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|720 668 RFI 19 SLO||Supporting Learning outcomes|
|7200AA19APS00008||Higher Education Partnerships )HEP)-Dominican Republic Addendum_STIP APS|
|7200AA19APS00005||Higher Education Partnerships (HEP)-Morocco Addendum_STIP APS|
|7200AA19APS00006||Higher Education Partnerships (HEP)-Paraguay Addendum_STIP APS|
|P19AS00074||Conservation Group Youth to Assist Park's Maintenance Division|
|P19AS00078||2019 NPS Visitor Services Internships - Alaska Academy|
|P19AS00079||2019 NPS Academy Youth, Interpretation and Education Internships|
|P19AS00081||2019 NPS Alaska Academy Resource Management Internships|
|4112 FY19 01||Funding for English Language, STEAM & Entrepreneurship Programs|
|P19AS00085||2019 Alaska Academy Orientation|
|ED GRANTS 040319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) Grant Program CFDA Number 84.336S|
|006 FY2019||BOLD (BIH OMLADINSKI LIDERI, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA YOUNG LEADERS) PROGRAM|
|ED GRANTS 040419 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Comprehensive Centers (CC) Program CFDA Number 84.283B|
|P19AS00091||2019 Conservation Interns|
|NPS NOIP19AC00124||YPP Diverse Youth Intern Program - WICA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0010||Expand Youth and Community Engagement|
|NPS 19 NERO 0011||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore shorebird science|
|BS 2019 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|P19AS00100||2019 Denali Sled Dog Kennels Interns|
|7200AA19APS00009||Blended Finance: Leveraging Private Capital and Supporting Entrepreneurs to Achieve Education Development Outcome in Sub-Saharan Africa|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00062", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: